After your examination, the dentist will provide you with a treatment plan and a quote.
When you are ready to begin treatment, the receptionist will discuss your payment options and ask you to sign a financial agreement.
Payment is required at the time of treatment. We can offer the following options to help with covering costs:
Many of our clients choose to pay a small amount regularly to build up a credit to be used at the time of treatment. This is a great way to spread the cost and ensure you can get the care you need when you need it.
We are happy to see you for an examination and provide you with a quote to take to WINZ for approval. Once approved, WINZ will credit your payment card with the value of your treatment. Once you have received your payment, we can make an appointment for your treatment.
Any dental treatment resulting from an injury in New Zealand can either be fully or partially covered by ACC depending on the treatment required. You’ll need to fill in an ACC form and we’ll take care of from there. If your dental work is the result of an old injury, we’ll need to seek ACC approval prior to treatment.
Community Services Card
Emergency dental care during Covid Alert levels 3 and 4 is funded by the Whanganui District Health Board. Please advise us if you are a Community Services Card holder.
We’re pleased to announce that we are now able to offer 6 months interest free with Q card.
We are happy to help you through the application process when booking a treatment or you are welcome to complete this at home before your scheduled treatment by visiting the website below.
Terms & Conditions:
- 6 months interest-free is available on Q Mastercard® and Q Card Flexi Payment Plans & Purchases for in-store purchases only
- Offer is ongoing.
- Minimum purchase $300 on a full price dental treatment.
- A $55 Establishment fee applies for new cardholders, or a $35 advance fee applies for existing cardholders.
- A $50 annual account fee applies.
- Minimum payments of 3% of the monthly closing balance or $10 (whichever is greater) are required throughout interest free period.
- Paying only the minimum monthly payments will not fully repay the loan before the end of the interest free period.
- Standard interest rate, currently 25.99% per annum, applies to any outstanding balance at the end of the of the interest free period.
- Lending criteria, fees, terms, and conditions apply.
- Rate and fees are correct at the time of publication but are subject to change.
- Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
Our terms and conditions:
- When booking a treatment, a financial agreement will need to be signed
- The financial agreement is a legal contract
- Failure to complete payment in 3 months after treatment will result in the debt being passed onto a collection agency
- If your account is in credit, you can get this money paid out to you at any time